The document is an expression of the protection of personal data, including the political provisions and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of physical data with regard to data pollution and on the transport of data relating to such matters, as well as data protection personal data 95/46 / WE ("GDPR").
II. The scope of information indicated in the Policy and its application.
In the case of the policy, there is information that is in particular an explanation:
- who is the administrator of personal data;
- how and why the Administrator collects and uses your personal data;
- when and why the Administrator will transfer your personal data to other entities;
- what rights you have due to the fact that the Administrator processes data.
Local application policy if:
- you conclude with the Administrator for the provision of services on the website www.carbone.pl,
- you contact us to obtain information about products or services offered by the Administrator,
- you purchase Goods in the Store.
III. Personal data controller.
Data controller to the entity that sets the purposes and deadlines for personal data.
The administrator of your personal data is SYNKRO PRZEMYSŁAW BOROWCZYŃSKI, PAWEŁ KALINOWSKI GENERAL PARTNERSHIP WITH REGISTERED OFFICE IN ŁÓDŹ (94-104) at Obywatelska 108, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000494120, registration court: District Court for Łódź - Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP number 7272791338 and REGON number 101723074
Our contact details are as follows:
registered office addresses: Obywatelska Street no. 108 , 94-104 Łódź, Poland
email address: email@example.com
IV. Purposes and legal grounds for processing your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and perform the contract for the provision of Services available on the Website, the rules of which are set out in the Regulations for the use of the Website (the legal basis for processing your personal data for this purpose is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- in order to conclude and implement the contract for the sale of Goods via the Website (the legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- in order to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator related to the conducted activity, resulting from legal provisions, tax, accounting, accounting and reporting obligations regarding the storage of specific documentation (the legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
- in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator, including: responding to your inquiries addressed to the Administrator (e.g. via the electronic contact form available on the Website or by phone), relationship management, monitoring and improving the quality of services provided by the Administrator, determining, investigating or defense against claims (the legal basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
V. Scope of collected personal data.
The administrator collects your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, indicated in point IV. above and corresponding to the relationship that connects you with the Administrator. In particular, the Administrator may process the following categories of your personal data: identification and contact data, technical data (related to the use of the Website), data regarding communication with the Administrator.
VI. Recipients of your personal data.
In connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes presented by us above, the Administrator may disclose your personal data to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes that result from legal provisions;
entities processing personal data on behalf and on behalf of the Administrator, including IT, hosting, legal, accounting and consulting service providers.
VII. Transferring your personal data to third countries.
The administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to third countries, i.e. to countries located outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
VIII. The period of storage of your personal data.
Your personal data will be stored by the Administrator for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, indicated in point IV. of this Policy.
In particular, as regards the performance of the contract concluded by you with the Administrator, your personal data will be stored for the period of its validity, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by law or for the Administrator to implement the legitimate interests of the data administrator, to the extent specified by us in point IV. above.
In cases where the basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent to the processing of personal data, your personal data will be stored until the Administrator completes the purpose to which the consent was granted, but no longer than until you withdraw your consent.
IX. Your rights.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the following rights:
- the right to request access to your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
- the right to request the rectification or supplementation of your personal data;
- the right to request the deletion of your personal data in cases specified in the law;
- the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data if the basis for processing is the Administrator's legitimate legal interest;
- the right to transfer personal data;
- in cases where the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your consent to the processing of data - you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
If you want to submit an application for the implementation of the above rights, you can do so by contacting us by correspondence or e-mail, using our contact details indicated in point III. of this Policy.
The administrator is obliged to provide the information you request without undue delay - and in any case not later than within one month of receiving your request. If the request is complex or the number of requests is large, the Administrator has the right to extend the deadline for considering your application for an additional two months, about which the Administrator will inform you in advance within one month of receiving your application. The maximum deadline for completing your application may not exceed 3 months from the date of receipt of the application.
In addition to the rights indicated above, if you believe that the processing of your personal data by the Administrator violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
X. Obligation / voluntary provision of personal data.
Providing personal data by you is a condition for concluding a contract with the Administrator and its implementation. It is also necessary for the Administrator to fulfill the obligations arising from legal provisions and for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Administrator indicated in this document (see point IV. Of this Policy).
To the extent that your personal data is collected based on your consent, providing personal data is completely voluntary.
XI. Contact in matters related to the protection of personal data.
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, including in order to exercise your rights referred to in point IX. above, please contact the Administrator via the contact details indicated in point III. of this Policy.
The website uses its own cookies and cookies of third parties.
Own cookies. We use our own cookies to ensure the proper operation of the website.
- We embed videos from YouTube on the website. When you play such recordings, Google LLC cookies are used for the YouTube service.
You can disable the cookie files mechanism in the web browser of your end device. We point out, however, that disabling cookies may cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Website.
Date of last modification: 27.01.2021