The CarBone HolyDuck rear spoiler is a new accessory that will not only give your car more agressive look but also improve its aero. The rear spoiler offered by us is more visually pleasing, reminiscent of the iconic duck tail. You will find some 356, F model inspirations combined with retrofuturistic shapes and still ‘90s vibes. We wanted it to be subtle, to be designed our way.
The wing weighs 3,30kg compared to the 2,45kg of the OEM one.
Installation of HolyDuck spoiler is simple, and no changes need to be made to the deck lid. It can be mounted in exactly the same holes from which the OEM active wing was removed. It fits ONLY deck lids with active aero system. With the use of 3D scanning technology, the ducktail fit perfectly to the car's silhouette.
Step by step instruction:
- Turn on the ignition
- Open the rear wing
- Unscrew the 4 screws holding the OEM grill.
- Take off the OEM grill and place the CarBone HolyDuck in.
- Screw it in using the 4 screws from before.
- If you need to regulate it use the OEM regulating points on the inside of the deck lid.
- Enjoy your new active wing.
Please note: You can mount the spoiler to the G-model cars only if you have changed the rear deck lid to one from a 964 with active wing mechanism.
This product does NOT fit 993 cars.